PO Soon: The Music of Grand Theft Auto V Vinyl Boxset

just got an email from barnes today --

We apologize, but due to an unexpected delay, we are unable to ship the item(s) listed below in the time frame we stated in our previous email. We anticipate that your item(s) will be shipped within the next 1-5 business days. (Please note: business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays observed by the Post Office.) As always, you will not be charged until this item(s) ships from our warehouse.

However, if you would like to cancel this portion of your order, you may do so online at:http://www.barnesandnoble.com/orderstatus/.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay.

Sincerely,
-- Barnes & Noble

So I pre-ordered from SRC when this was on backorder and they promised more "by the end of the week". Now it's currently unavailable on their site and my order is still awaiting fulfillment. They haven't made a single mention of it in any of their recent emails. I sent them an email but I haven't heard great things about their customer service...so should I paypal dispute this if I don't hear back or get any updates within the next couple of weeks?

So I pre-ordered from SRC when this was on backorder and they promised more "by the end of the week". Now it's currently unavailable on their site and my order is still awaiting fulfillment. They haven't made a single mention of it in any of their recent emails. I sent them an email but I haven't heard great things about their customer service...so should I paypal dispute this if I don't hear back or get any updates within the next couple of weeks?

Id file the PayPal dispute. Shop Radio Cast is a shady record seller with horrible customer service IMO. They have little respect for their customers. I avoid them at all costs.

• 3 weeks later...

Long shot but does anyone have an extra of disc 1? My friend ordered this from Amazon when it came out and his came with two disc 2s and no disc 1. He got a full refund from Amazon but wasn't able to find another set as they had all sold out everywhere. We have both sent emails to Rockstar and Mass Appeal with no responses whatsoever.

• 4 months later...