Dimmu Borgir - For all Tid

Hi guys i recently bought a copy of FOR ALL TID by Dimmu Borgir on a No Colors Pressing, the auction says that is an unofficial copy of the original and is numbered 370 / 1000, the problem is i have never seen a fake version of this record have the numbers /1000 written on the back of the jacket.

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about the fakes and how close to the real thing they are, like with the numbers and all that stuff. I have read that bootleg producers seldom number their prints.

It cost me bugger all too (24Euros).

Cheers :)

99.9% of the people on this board will have no idea who Dimmu Borgir is.  That being said, I'm not sure of the answer to your question.  For All Tid is definitely a great album.  I have seen bootlegs that are #'d, so there is a possibility that it could be a bootleg.  Enthrone Darkness Triumphant is still one of the greatest albums of all time IMO.

Enthrone Darkness Triumphant is still one of the greatest albums of all time IMO.

^^^Yes!! So true. The best the genre has to offer.

I unfortunately have nothing more to offer than a discogs link to the original No Colours For All Tid release 

http://www.discogs.com/Dimmu-Borgir-For-All-Tid/release/2057570

They did handle the original pressing, and it was /1000. They don't have any matrix numbers posted unfortunately, but you can probably hunt those down somewhere else. Perhaps the NWN forums; there definitely aren't too many metalheads around here.

^^^Yes!! So true. The best the genre has to offer.

I unfortunately have nothing more to offer than a discogs link to the original No Colours For All Tid release

http://www.discogs.com/Dimmu-Borgir-For-All-Tid/release/2057570

They did handle the original pressing, and it was /1000. They don't have any matrix numbers posted unfortunately, but you can probably hunt those down somewhere else. Perhaps the NWN forums; there definitely aren't too many metalheads around here.

Yeah its unfortunate there are not too many metal heads on here, thanks for the help any way :-) I'll guess I'll just so more research into it.

99.9% of the people on this board will have no idea who Dimmu Borgir is. That being said, I'm not sure of the answer to your question. For All Tid is definitely a great album. I have seen bootlegs that are #'d, so there is a possibility that it could be a bootleg. Enthrone Darkness Triumphant is still one of the greatest albums of all time IMO.

Yeah man Enthrone Darkness is Incredible ! I'm a huge fan of puritanical as well. Either way I win with the purchase because 24 Euros is sweet stuff all. Thanks for the help

Yes, Permafaust, they're terrible. You don't like them, so how could they possibly be good? But, we must remember, any band that isn't on Fat Wreck Chords is worthless to the world of music. You better get back to trolling on the Fat Wreck Wiki before you miss something.

I would say that 85% of what I listen to has nothing to do with fat wreck chords. I love metal more than any other type of music. Thanks though.

Yes, Permafaust, they're terrible. You don't like them, so how could they possibly be good? But, we must remember, any band that isn't on Fat Wreck Chords is worthless to the world of music. You better get back to trolling on the Fat Wreck Wiki before you miss something.

Fucking rude, dick.

And yes. They're downright terrible.