Handwriting! - You're Mad & I'm Still Here 7" /100 (FFO: You Blew It!, Tiny Moving Parts, Snowing)

v600_promo_pic.jpg

I've been listening to this EP nonstop for a couple weeks now and they've finally got the vinyl copies in stock and ready to ship!

Hear them - https://handwritingma.bandcamp.com/album/youre-mad-and-im-still-here

Buy the 7" - http://ozonarecords.limitedrun.com/products/534848-handwriting-youre-mad-and-im-still-here-7

/100 electric blue

/200 black

/18 test press

You can also grab both of their older EPs on one tape for $3!

http://ozonarecords.limitedrun.com/products/536157-handwriting-cool-cool-cool-and-cs

Woah this is cool and super good!!! I can hear similarities to YBI! in the guitar. Will order this.

Just curious did the tests sell out or are they not up yet?

I never saw them as option on the pull-down, but it's possible they could have went up when the PO originally did. It's kind of a big number of tests, maybe down the road they'll make a couple available.

Courtesy of the Casper Elgin split eh? :P I swear, I'm just gonna post all Ozona/Driftwood vinyl here.

CE was absolutely the gateway drug! I'm still waiting on that split cassette :/

I'd vote 'yes' on a dedicated Ozona/Driftwood thread!

I never saw them as option on the pull-down, but it's possible they could have went up when the PO originally did. It's kind of a big number of tests, maybe down the road they'll make a couple available.

CE was absolutely the gateway drug! I'm still waiting on that split cassette :/

I'd vote 'yes' on a dedicated Ozona/Driftwood thread!

Next release from them, I'll make one. Both tapes haven't started shipping yet. The CE ep is on the way to them and the split tape, I don't know.

• 3 weeks later...

Damn. Well evidently this label doesn't give a fuck because I never received this or a response to my order status inquiry. Apologies if anyone here took a chance on it. I hate when a solid band is backed by a mediocre label. I had high hopes for this release.

Hit the label up on their Facebook page, publicly.  That usually gets a response, and I think it's fair if emailing them doesn't work.

Damn. Well evidently this label doesn't give a fuck because I never received this or a response to my order status inquiry. Apologies if anyone here took a chance on it. I hate when a solid band is backed by a mediocre label. I had high hopes for this release.

Hmm, I just ordered at the end of last month. I guess I should go ahead and open a claim if it looks like the label have already gone dark.

For anyone sweating to see if this label is sketchy or not. I've ordered and received stuff from this label in the past without any problems. I'm sure he's just backed up or something. I pre-ordered this so I'm wondering about my order too, but I'm not sweating it too hard

Yeah same besides I did not order this, I really back this label.

• 2 weeks later...

Why would they only send one though? I understand its a busy time of year but damn

'Cause this dude has a job and is in school.

I have a full-time job and family and can still take my ass to the post office.

As I've said before it sucks because there are great artists on the roster, but if you can't ship in-stock shit out within a month you probably shouldn't be running a label.