Girls and Toilet Paper

Ok, so I am staying with my gf for a bit and I just took care of my morning routine (shower, brush teeth, dump) and for some reason I have had a reoccurring theme in my time with girls and staying at their houses.

Why is it that there is always a terribly low supply of toilet paper and when there is toilet paper, it is in an absurd distance far away from the toilet? Usually, this results in a mash up of ungodliness in the behind and you have to do that waddle around the place until you find something to clean yourself up with.

its. ridiculous.

Guest baseball

My girlfriend never changes the toilet paper when it runs out and it drives me CRAZY. She just leaves a new one sitting on top of the empty one still in the holder. Her justification is that "at least I put the new roll there."

And since I'm always changing it right after I wake up, half asleep, 9 out of 10 times I fumble the roll and the holder sending both items spiraling into the trash can a couple feet away. So then I have to get up off the toilet and fish the items out of the disgusting trash so I can get on with it. DAMNIT.

My girlfriend never changes the toilet paper when it runs out and it drives me CRAZY. She just leaves a new one sitting on top of the empty one still in the holder. Her justification is that "at least I put the new roll there."

And since I'm always changing it right after I wake up, half asleep, 9 out of 10 times I fumble the roll and the holder sending both items spiraling into the trash can a couple feet away. So then I have to get up off the toilet and fish the items out of the disgusting trash so I can get on with it. DAMNIT.

Hahaha! Yeah, it's been my experience that women are the far worse offenders when it comes to replacing the TP.

smoking a bowl in the shower is great too. You come out, and the steam and smoke billow out of the shower curtain and you just feel amazing.

and:

Ok, so I am staying with my gf for a bit and I just took care of my morning routine (shower, brush teeth, dump) and for some reason I have had a reoccurring theme in my time with girls and staying at their houses.

who the fuck takes a dump after they shower? gross.

I take it before the shower. The list wasn't chronological.