PO: Hellgoodbye - Hellogoodbye EP 10"

Haha this was available for sooooooo long. But it is a bit odd they aren't available to order any longer. Perhaps way less than 250 each were pressed.

Nah there was actually a bit of an overrun.

Actual pressing numbers are

274 yellow

274 green

15 promo

5 tests

not sure why the link is down... 

Link is here:

http://www.merchhq.com/#!product/prd2/3361106651/hellogoodbye-ep-vinyl-presale

I *think* this may have just shipped...just received an e-mail from MERCH HQ completely devoid of any details except that my order had shipped and a tracking number to use.  Anyone else receive an e-mail like this?  This company has to be one of the only companies I've ever who send you a shipping confirmation e-mail that doesn't include info about what they're shipping to you.  

I *think* this may have just shipped...just received an e-mail from MERCH HQ completely devoid of any details except that my order had shipped and a tracking number to use. Anyone else receive an e-mail like this? This company has to be one of the only companies I've ever who send you a shipping confirmation e-mail that doesn't include info about what they're shipping to you.

I got an email on the 27th, there wasn't an item number and didn't say what I purchased, that doesn't really bother me because I know I only bought one thing (unlike somewhere like amazon). Would only be nice just to have confidence they sent the right item. But looks like it's in MN now and I'll have it by the 4th.

I *think* this may have just shipped...just received an e-mail from MERCH HQ completely devoid of any details except that my order had shipped and a tracking number to use.  Anyone else receive an e-mail like this?  This company has to be one of the only companies I've ever who send you a shipping confirmation e-mail that doesn't include info about what they're shipping to you.  

i had no clue what that email what record that email was for until reading this, so thanks... 

Well, it's in my hands after 10 1/2 months. The packaging is nice. I still don't understand why an alternate artwork was necessary. The sound is pretty good, I noticed it didn't have quite the bass I expected, but the masters were probably not great for that thing. And it's difficult to ascertain fidelity when it's the fuggin' Prom Song, some guy yelling at the top of his lungs on bad equipment with beeps and boops in the background.

Anyway, it looks like a nicely done record, but I can't see myself spinning it very much. The price was unsavory for a 10 inch and the wait was ridiculous. Not the wisest purchase I've ever made. The whole time I kinda just wished I was listening to Would It Kill You?

Well, it's in my hands after 10 1/2 months. The packaging is nice. I still don't understand why an alternate artwork was necessary. The sound is pretty good, I noticed it didn't have quite the bass I expected, but the masters were probably not great for that thing. And it's difficult to ascertain fidelity when it's the fuggin' Prom Song, some guy yelling at the top of his lungs on bad equipment with beeps and boops in the background.

Anyway, it looks like a nicely done record, but I can't see myself spinning it very much. The price was unsavory for a 10 inch and the wait was ridiculous. Not the wisest purchase I've ever made. The whole time I kinda just wished I was listening to Would It Kill You?

Can you post some pics for us? Mine won't get here until Monday -_-

I got mine today as well. The wait was way too long. I don't mind the alternative artwork, but I really like the original. I would have liked the "Mush Slowly And Guac" phrase somewhere on the artwork. I liked the whole Andy Warhole omage of the original. I noticed Cody Payne did the new artwork. The green vinyl coloring is nice looks very avacado-ish.