FS: *UPDATED 1/20*: +44, TGA, SA, ADTR, DFHVN, Bayside, La Dispute, TTT, JEW, T&S, LCD, Soundtrack,

UltraBlue

*UPDATED*

Added

7":

• (+44) l Cliff Diving l 1st Press l Pink l Signed l $OFFER
  • Jimmy Eat World l Damage l 1st Press l Black (RSD '13) l /18000 l $10
  • Jimmy Eat World l My Best Theory l 1st Press l Black (Promo) l $7
  • LCD Soundsystem l Get It Up l 1st Press l Black l $6
  • Tegan And Sara l Guilty As Charged / I Run Empty l 1st Press l Black (Black Friday RSD '13) l /3000 l $9

12":

• Bon Iver l Blood Bank l 1st Press l Black l $13
  • Deafheaven l Sunbather l 3rd Press l Baby Pink & Piss Yellow l /3500 l $19
  • Jimmy Eat World l Damage l 1st Press l Black l $17
  • Pusha T l Fear Of God ll: Let Us Pray l 1st Press l Black l $15
  • Their / They're / There l Analog Weekend l 1st Press l Baby Blue l $15
  • Their / They're / There l Their / They're / There l 2nd Press l Red Translucent l $15

Price Drops

• Birds In Row l You, Me, & The Violence l 1st Press l White l /685 l $13 $12
  • Touché Amoré l …To The Beat Of A Deadhorse l 4th Press l Clear 180G l /1000 l $25 $22
Sold

• Bayside l Self-Titled l 2nd Press l Black l /328 l $16

I was so excited when you finally PM'd me on Jan 15th saying you shipped it out and gave me a tracking number I was so relieved especially after getting no response whatsoever from you for 2 weeks. it hadn't shown up yet so I decided to check the tracking number and it was sent out the 15th and delivered in Texas 3 days ago...I live in New York so I don't know if someone else got my record or if you gave me the wrong tracking number but either way its coming up on 3 weeks which is one thing but to not even know where my record is even worse. And again I messaged you days ago about this and of course no response from you I'm not impressed at all man. I love how on page one of this topic you told that guy he was crazy for taking 48 hours to pay the invoice you sent him after he said he was sorry he didn't get on it being christmas day and all which probably made him feel awkward. you're a huge hypocrite and now your ignoring most of your buyers for weeks which is really CRAZY and God knows where the hell my record is. Most people will be happy if you respond in atleast a few days with a simple "I'm sorry for the delay give me a week or so" or whatever your situation is but to be left completly in th dark and then 9 days after shipment and still nothing so find my record please. You can apologize til your blue in the face but there's a limit. like still no response after I PM'd you that you obviosly gave me the wrong tracking number I hope so please help me find out where my record is, later...I don't know what else to do or say but it's a shitty feeling knowing there's nothing I can do,

• 3 weeks later...

Same here, I bought the Bayside - s/t, first he wrote back fast and also offered me to pick up some Bayside records from Hot Topic for me because oversea shipping is expensive and it would make sense to add some records.

Since I payed he don't respond to my messages. I still hope I got my record or a least my money back.... 

worst part is I just checked and he logged on this forum last night what an asshole I also ordered from this seller it's been about 2 months and I still never got my record or a single message explaining anything from this jerkoff. I hope you get your Bayside vinyl dude! best of luck man later

I'm glad you atleast got your order. Thats definetly good. some people are like that I guess I just don't know if he planned to look good at first then screw some random people over. The whole thing doesn't make sense I haven't been on in awhile but like I said I looked at his info and he was on yesterday so obviously he's being a coward about the situation. But myself and anyone else that didn't receieve their order have been messaging him and we just want a simple explanation. it's not the end of the world tho it is what it is.

• 4 weeks later...