PO 12/29: Kevin Live At Looney Tunes w/Digital Download via Enjoy The Ride Records

The record itself does sound good but to call any record with a misspelled title on the spine, swapped center labels, and horrifically pixated pictures in the gatefold "well put together" is crazy to me. One mistake maybe I get, but this release just seemed lazy on a number of fronts.

My comments are more in regard to the record itself, ie. It's mastering and pressing. I don't think the center labels were swapped as much as the side designation being vague and stupid. as I said, improvements definitely could have been made on the graphics. I didn't even look inside the gatefold of my copy so I never noticed the pixelation.

The record sounds good, so, thats really the extent of my interest.

I got mine the other day... 

May be my last time ordering from ETR unless they step up their QC.

My second record order. First was Chroma, and it had quite a bit of surface noise, mediocre pressing. This one sounds good but the misspelling on the spine and that pic inside are unforgivable. It's so sloppy. If you're going to take the time to press a record in a limited quantity, at least make sure things are spelled right.