Maritime (ex-Promise Ring) - Glass Floor LP, early/tour version?

FYI - there ARE copies of We The Vehicles left from the Foreign Leisure web site. When I contacted Josh from the label about the history of the Glass Floor LP, he said there is a very small number of the We The Vehicles LP in red vinyl left, so if you are interested, go ahead and order! If you do, I'd suggest maybe shooting him an email after you place the order, just to make sure ... his address is [email protected]

Sweet i'll order soon. love that album.

Edit: Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all... reviving this topic for a sec. I did in fact receive 2 copies of the We The Vehicles LP from Foreign Leisure (http://www.foreignleisure.com/). They might still have a few copies left, so go ahead and try to order.

BUT that's not all! They sent me yet another copy of the "bargain bin" sleeved Glass Floor LP! This one is #20 of 50. Not sure why they sent me another (I'm guessing it's because I expressed interest in the history behind it), but I'm not complaining! Maybe if you ask them nicely, you can get one too!

maritime2.JPG

maritime1.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Just emailed like you guys. He got back to me maybe a week later saying they found a few and he had 2 left if I wanted one. Paid for it and got it a few days later. I think I got 16/50.

Exact same deal with me.  I placed an order for We The Vehicles, and sent an email shortly after.  He got back to me far enough along that I had already received WTV and said the same thing.  Looks like we lucked out.  I for one am ecstatic I've got an old Moody Blues LP jacket with the booklet insert intact to boot.

• 2 months later...