OUT NOW Silverstein: I Am Alive In Everything I Touch

That is some BS from Merchnow. My vinyl love package arrives Thursday, but I did not get any emails from anyone about not getting the Beer/Green Splatter. If it's not in there I am going to be livid. I bought the two most expensive pre-orders on day one to assure that I was going to get all the pressings.

Last pressing I need to order is the hot topic one. I was going to order it online but I'm trying to find a Hot Topic that has one. Has anyone seen the bronze Hot Topic Variant in stores yet?

Does that mean you might possibly end up with an extra copy of the coke/beer pressing?

Ended up calling 8 different hot topics and of course the farthest one had it haha.. I just decided to order it online. 

@nfgsk8er18 no that means I'll have one of every variant. I'll keep an eye out for you though for coke bottle green. I know rayner found one though a trade on IG so your the only one I know looking for one now.

Ended up calling 8 different hot topics and of course the farthest one had it haha.. I just decided to order it online. 

@nfgsk8er18 no that means I'll have one of every variant. I'll keep an eye out for you though for coke bottle green. I know rayner found one though a trade on IG so your the only one I know looking for one now.

Thanks I appreciate it!

And congrats Raynerho!

Who else has gotten in their pre-orders and got the /250 pressing?

And if you don't mind me asking, which bundle did you get?

I think this is the last time that I order a large bundle on pre-order..... :(

I ordered mine and remember it being like $70ish I still have no clue if it's shipped or if I'm getting the /250 variant. I'll probably end up calling tomorrow.

My Merchnow vinyl lover bundle arrives Thursday... Really hoping there is a splatter variant in there...

If you don't care to post, I'm interested to see what the band sent you and why. I wish I wouldn't have been late to the party on this album, because that bundle sounds so fucking awesome.

If you don't care to post, I'm interested to see what the band sent you and why. I wish I wouldn't have been late to the party on this album, because that bundle sounds so fucking awesome.

I'll either post a picture or at least list out what they send me. I am really curious and excited to see what they send as well.

@agua Here are the Variants and what type/where you can buy it:

• 250 Beer/Green with Splatter <Rise Preorder variant>
  • 750 Bone / Dark Brown <Rise Preorder Variant>
  • 400 Tri Colour (Red/White/Red) <New Damage Preorder Variant> 
  • I Am Alive In Everything I Touch [bone/Bronze - 2,500 (U.S. actual stores (MAYBE AMAZON TOO)
  • I Am Alive In Everything I Touch [Orange - 600] <Orange - Canada Retail Variant> 
  • I Am Alive In Everything I Touch [bronze - 500] <Hot Topic exclusive variant>

Anyone know if ShopRadioCast is carrying the orange variant?

Also, if any of our Canadian VCer's have a good online site I could order the orange one from, let me know. Im trying to get ahead of this as I will probably have to pay a truckload for the /250 variant.

And speaking of which. I am still on the look out for someone willing to sell the /250 Coke Bottle Splatter. Hit me up if you would be willing to part ways with it.

Also..... being a completionist is a real pain in the @$$ sometimes.

I believe merchnow works weekdays office hours and so I didnt receive a reply till now as well.

I also sent them a real nasty email, and on instagram as well. Contacted billy as well. Theres no reason i ordered on the first day and not get it fulfilled as Im one of those superfans you mentioned. And I paid for a high priced bundle as well. Theres no reason someone that ordered a cheaper bundle gets theirs fulfilled. If anything, i think all those big bundles should go first and the leftovers go out to the small bundles. Merchcnow earns more from the bigger bundles and yet they fucked us over.

This is very very uncool and Im very disappointed in this. I hope rise/silverstein can do soemthing about it.

This happened when I ordered the Handguns LP, I ordered the most limited variant and got the /2500 variant. I didn't notice it until like 2 weeks ago too! I don't think there is anything they can do about it now since it's almost a year later. And then I received a scratched 180g LP in the mail the other day. I haven't had anything but horrible experiences with them since last summer, i'm almost afraid to order from them now. Sorry you guys who ordered that /250 variant didn't get it, that makes me upset for you guys!