sticker removal

Hi there I have a question concerning an issue a lot of collectors prob have. I buy a lot of records from the goodwill, junk shops etc. Has anyone found a way to remove the price stickers from the label and or vinyl without damaging same? Also what about removing the sticky residue from vinyl if sticker is successfully removed?thanks

For LP jackets I've used Goo Gone and lighter fluid in the past but the results have been varied. Its something that may take practice to get good at but I've only done it a couple times. 

I've never had the guts to try this on the record labels themselves though despite owning several records with stickers there. I've had success picking at and removing newer stickers on those but have never used any type of fluid on them.

The last few years I've stopped caring and gave up trying to remove any stickers that didn't look to have been recently placed on records I've purchased.