PO: Elder - Lore

I'm seeing them a month from now. Hoping they have this and maybe some spare copies of Dead Roots Rising with them.

they haven't had dead roots rising for a few years now. I asked the guy who runs Armageddon if they were repressing this at all. He said no it was on a different label and he told me they were in the studio making a new album(this one here)

The current Dead Roots Stirring press is available in a few different EU distros as well as AllThatIsHeavy.com. The only colors available are blue/black swirl and green/black swirl. I lucked out and scored a copy of the black original press directly from the label's mailorder site shinybeast.nl about a month ago. They must have found some after the second press was done. All version seem to be sold out from there though. Its pretty much a google quest to find a store that has any copies of that one. I really wish Armageddon or someone could license that record and do a US pressing of it to help cut the cost down for US fans.

The current Dead Roots Stirring press is available in a few different EU distros as well as AllThatIsHeavy.com. The only colors available are blue/black swirl and green/black swirl. I lucked out and scored a copy of the black original press directly from the label's mailorder site shinybeast.nl about a month ago. They must have found some after the second press was done. All version seem to be sold out from there though. Its pretty much a google quest to find a store that has any copies of that one. I really wish Armageddon or someone could license that record and do a US pressing of it to help cut the cost down for US fans.

DUDE, you found one! Nice work. 

DUDE, you found one! Nice work. 

Yeah, it was totally random. After I had stopped stalking the shinybeast.nl page for Elder for a while I just went back and looked and couldn't believe my eyes. I was seriously astonished. They had a few in stock and I just jumped on it with no hesitation. It is a beautifully cut press, I must say.

they haven't had dead roots rising for a few years now. I asked the guy who runs Armageddon if they were repressing this at all. He said no it was on a different label and he told me they were in the studio making a new album(this one here)

Bummer. It was on Doooomed a couple weeks ago but sold out, and I don't want to pay $40+ for it on ATIH. Oh well.

Dead Roots Stirring

D'OH! Amateur hour on my part.

Damn, they are skipping seattle. If anyone can snag me a copy if they are a decent price I would appreciate it.

Doooomed.com has copies. Better act quick.

http://doooomed.com/elder-dead-roots-stirring-vinyl-2lp-blue-marble-p-1419.html?cPath=65_70&zenid=qanpia4ff68vrudelp2m3d6po4