PO: Limbeck - Hi, Everything's Great

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got my copy in today and it's bent to shit; the sleeve is bent in multiple places and the entire package is bent into an arc.  I've been ordering records for almost two decades and I've never had to contact a label about a return and this will be the first.  Anyone dealt with a situation like this via Doghouse?

Got my copy in today and it's bent to shit; the sleeve is bent in multiple places and the entire package is bent into an arc.  I've been ordering records for almost two decades and I've never had to contact a label about a return and this will be the first.  Anyone dealt with a situation like this via Doghouse?

It's Doghouse...covers are delayed 

Just received my copy and it's bent to shit as well.... has about a 5" crease on one of the corners all the way through the gatefold. The box it was shipped in was completely fine, but they sent it in an 1-1/2" thick mailer with no extra packaging... thing just bounced around in there. I have an old email where doghouse said, "we are also going to find a special gift to send you all for being patient"... not only did they not include that gift, but they couldn't even include the proper packaging to ship it safely. Good news is the disks seem to be flat and in good shape... hopefully I won't be more disappointed when I get home and get it on a table.