Cold World CD/LP out 7/22, new Audio Player, etc.

[image]

Cold World's "Dedicated To Babies Who Came Feet First" CD/LP will hit stores everywhere on July 22nd. We've launched an Audio Player for the album in our Media section, give it a listen. The Cold World Myspace page has also been revamped, so be sure to check that out. While your there, add "Time To Break Down" to your Myspace page.

"Dedicated To Babies Who Came Feet First" is the highly anticipated album from Cold World. Over a year in the making, the album was produced and engineered by Biohazard guitarist Billy Graziadei at his Underground Sound Studios. The 15 songs that make up "Dedicated..." tell a chilling real life tale of struggle in the world as we know it today. From the opening bounce of "Boom Bye Bye" it's apparent that Cold World's musical grit and power have risen to new levels to tell that story. This artistic progression is reinforced as the album unfolds. When the title track "Dedicated..." explodes forth (featuring guest vocals by George of Blacklisted), it's clear that the band have crafted an unforgettable hardcore anthem. While standouts "Roaches And Rats" and "Whagwan (Featuring Warrior Queen)" combine a bleak lyrical commentary, hip-hop character, and hardcore intensity as only Cold World can. And with "Do The Knowledge" and "Time To Break Down" Cold World pay homage to longtime influences Life Of Agony and Biohazard, weaving together polished melodic vocal hooks and metal/crossover heaviness. Altogether these twists and turns create an album as sonically diverse as it is infectious. Ultimately propelling Cold World into their own untouchable class; surely to be imitated, but never to be duplicated.

Pre-ordering information will be announced shortly.

07/11: Boston, MA @ TBA w/ Trash Talk, Iron Age

07/12: New York, NY @ Knitting Factory w/ Trash Talk, Iron Age

07/13: Pittsburgh, PA @ Subculture w/ Trash Talk, Iron Age

07/14: Baltimore, MD @ Talking Head w/ Trash Talk, Iron Age

07/15: Harrisonburg, VA @ VFW Hall w/ Trash Talk, Iron Age

07/16: Johnson City, TN @ Hideaway w/ Trash Talk, Iron Age

07/17: Orlando, FL @ Backbooth w/ Trash Talk, Iron Age

07/18: Atlanta, GA @ Treehouse w/ Trash Talk, Iron Age

07/19: Birmingham, AL @ Cave 9 w/ Trash Talk, Iron Age

07/20: Nashville, TN @ Muse w/ Trash Talk, Iron Age

07/21: Dallas, TX @ Red Blood Club w/ Trash Talk, Iron Age

07/22: San Antonio, TX @ Crossing w/ Trash Talk, Iron Age

07/23: Tucson, AZ @ Living Room w/ Trash Talk, Iron Age

07/25: Santa Barbara, CA @ Earl Warren Showgrounds SOUND AND FURY FESTIVAL

07/26: Santa Barbara, CA @ Earl Warren Showgrounds SOUND AND FURY FESTIVAL

07/27: Santa Barbara, CA @ Earl Warren Showgrounds SOUND AND FURY FESTIVAL

Cold World "Dedicated..." Audio Player

Add "Time To Break Down" to your Myspace Page

Cold World Myspace Page

Cold World Releases & Apparel in the DW Estore

and this link may addict who want to buy jane doe.

http://music.search.ebay.com/jane-doe_Records_W0QQcatrefZC12QQfromZR40QQsacatZ306

i think it may boring or maybe cool if deathwish will repress jane doe in a same colour as equal vision did.

only put deathwish logo in the record label and in the back of package....

So, I told a buddy to keep an eye on the Deathwish site if the Cold World stuff goes online in case I got no time. Today, in the most important meeting in my new job, he texted me something like "CW online!". I was like fuuuuck, I need to get away to order. Too bad I had to stay and decide on some things collectively with others. AND the meeting was around my desk, so no chance whatsoever to sneak away to preorder. I go to the bathroom to call my friend and he's laughin and telling me that it was a joke. :):)

I'm usually not THAT nerdy, made me laugh about myself. Yeah I really need that record.

If I had friends that were waiting for Jane Doe (does this have to be mentioned in every DW thread? come on...) , I would do that at least twice a day I guess hehe