Photos of Minus the Bear’s “They Make Beer Commerc

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

We just got in the vinyl offerings of Minus the Bear’s “They Make Beer Commercials Like This”. As you can see from the pictures, they all look really great. Yes, the Fruity Pebbles (Vinyl Collective exclusive) looks quite a bit like the Rainbow splatter, but what can you do? I think that with the Fruity Pebbles the plant did a really good job with matching the colors in the splatter with the colors on the cover.

There is a download card which is super rad and the bonus track is excellent.

We will be shipping these on May 27th to respect the Suicide Squeeze’s street date. I highly recommend you pick up the Vinyl Collective exclusive color sooner than later as we have already sold over half of the 500 pressing.

just to reiterate what i said in the other thread:

the fruity pebbles is much preferred to the rainbow splatter. i just wish there was more of a difference. wasnt the band told what color the VC exclusive would be? it just seems odd that they would want two variations that are so similar.

either way, the magenta/grey is fucking killer

Guest Admin

yeah, I wish they weren't so close, but the vc color is what was voted upon on hte message board and that to me is very cool.

I think it looks great.

Backed!

I like how the splatters came out. A lot of people dislike splatter colors, but I dig it. Especially if it's done well. As in the case here. The colors pop.

And you can definitely tell the difference between the two. The rainbow has A LOT more red and green than the "fruity pebbles" one...if any...

And by the way...anyone else getting the same ad banner up top for "Gay Bear Dating"?!?!?

AdBlock Plus + AdBlock Filterset.G FTW. I hardly ever see ads anymore, and when I do a quick update of filterset.G usually knocks it out.

That Magenta/Grey looks nice as hell, sort of wish I went with that over the VC exclusive on just the looks alone.

And by the way...anyone else getting the same ad banner up top for "Gay Bear Dating"?!?!?

AdBlock Plus + AdBlock Filterset.G FTW. I hardly ever see ads anymore, and when I do a quick update of filterset.G usually knocks it out.

/quote]

i don't see how people get by without this essential plugin in firefox. ???