FS: One rare record at a time. This time: TDWP - With Roots Above

Aych

I'm being let go from my job on the 30th (which also happens to be my birthday; what a great B-day present, right?), and as of right now, I have nothing lined up after that. I have enough left in my savings to keep me going for about a month, maybe two if I starve myself, but that's it. In honor of this momentous occasion, I'm selling some of the rarer records in my collection to keep my head above the water until I'm gainfully employed. Or until I win the lottery, whichever comes first.

Now that that's out of the way, time for some ground rules: Since I have a very limited number of mailers, I'll list one record at a time, and will accept offers for a few days. Best offer gets the record. Serious offers only, no trades. PayPal only; no gifting, buyer pays fees. International offers will be considered, if the price is right (offer in USD, please).

Also, please don't offer if you have less than 100 posts or two positive feedback scores as a buyer, or a decent amount of feedback from another site. With the influx of new people from the RSD frenzy, I want to make sure I'm doing business with a reputable buyer.

Pretty straightforward, right?

------------

This time, it's my copy of The Devil Wears Prada - With Roots Above and Branches Below on purple vinyl! Played two, maybe three times total. Both sides and the bottom of the inner sleeve have been split, but from what I gather, that isn't uncommon with this particular album and the record still stays inside. The outer sleeve is in very good condition, with minor shelf wear.

I'm gonna take offers on this until next Monday (May 4) at midnight EST. Also, I can post a picture or two if y'all want to see. Only reason I didn't already is because I...well, I didn't think about it before updating the post, honestly.

• 1 month later...