Northlane - Node

Two songs from the Album are already out.....Rot and RA.....album due out in July via UNFD and Rise

No dates yet and no pre order....if we go off UNFDs latest Releases there should be 3 or 4 Aus Pressings and 2 or 3 UK and US pressings

More info when its available....im keeping a pretty close eye on it all

I heard that 24 hundred is going to price them at 70$AU

From Northlane's Facebook page;

"For the release of "Node", we have created a limited edition Box Set. The box includes eleven 7" vinyl records, each containing a track from the album and it's corresponding instrumental on the B-Side. Each 7" also has it's own cover. These will come in a high quality box with a special reflective spot varnish on it.

Limited to 2000 copies, these will be available at 24 Hundred, Impericon, MerchNOW and New Damage Records next week. Stay tuned for more information."

11393170_901714126536282_873982448688167

"For the release of "Node", we have created a limited edition Box Set. The box includes eleven 7" vinyl records, each containing a track from the album and it's corresponding instrumental on the B-Side. Each 7" also has it's own cover. These will come in a high quality box with a special reflective spot varnish on it.

Limited to 2000 copies, these will be available at 24 Hundred, Impericon, MerchNOW and New Damage Records next week. Stay tuned for more information."

I hate 7 in box sets. who wants to change a fucking record after every song

As inconvenient and pointless as this is, it looks sick and I'll probably end up buying it unless the price is ridiculous.

All the variants of this are looking pretty good! Let's see if the pressing plant UNFD uses can actually produce something similar to the mocks (I hope so cause they look really good).

I think I'll try and grab the green/yellow or the purple splatters. I wouldn't mind the box set but I don't think I'm a big enough fan to go for that (I know I would never play it as I don't want to swap 11 discs while listening to an album).

Picked up all variants and the 7" box via a email Pre Order.......$200aud + $10 to express post it when it drops........4 albums and 1 7" box.......not bad

Oh? How did you get that?

Edit;

Never mind, pre-ordered mine form http://24hundred.net/

Picked up the 7" box set and tone pink marble.