Is this anything special?

The way brucewillis feels(if many others don't care enough) I weep for the children. Pedophilia is a terrible crime and it is rampant in the world and is all in England's Parliament and even in the corrupt Catholic and Protanstant churches.

I may be a nitpicker, but pedophilia itself is a sexual orientation and not a crime. Some people seek for help, others don't. But I agree that, if someone is a molester, that they need to be punished.

The best part about this thread is that the only person who's able to cut through all the bullshit and post a relevant response is the OP.

Everyone upon initially reading the thread title assumed "Well, this is going to be . quickly derailed shitshow" myself included of course, so it has been made so.

It is a really interesting record to stumble upon though.

I missed this thread when it started a couple days ago, interesting read.  It's been a while since I gave a good listen to Thriller, just threw it on, good jams.

OP, I think you'd be better off selling this at an auction house than on eBay.  If you do the right hunting a proper auction will do more to promote the item and probably take the same or less in fees, and you don't have to stress about the personal responsibility of handling delivery.

• 4 months later...