El Huervo - "Rust b/w Ghost" 7" (100 yellow, 200 black) & "Daisuke" white 7" (100) - (Hotline Miami)

El Huervo has just announced the sale of a new 7" featuring two of his tracks from Hotline Miami 2 (that to the best of my knowledge were NOT pressed on the recent vinyl 3XLP) "Rust" and "Ghost". It's limited to 100 copies on yellow vinyl and 200 copies on black.

https://elhuervo.bandcamp.com/

Looks like he's also got a white pressing of "Daisuke" (from Hotline Miami 1) limited to 100 up for sale as well:

https://elhuervo.bandcamp.com/album/daisuke-single

I've snagged all of the 7" releases from this guy so far and I don't plan on stopping now! Already ordered.

If you haven't heard him, seriously check it out. Some of the best stuff from those soundtracks.

I don't now what does it mean but... thank you!

Each copy comes with a free download and if you have a BandCamp account it's automatically added to your collection when purchased, so by my rough estimate, 53 copies have been sold. There may be 10 or 15ish more copies sold to people without accounts, but I doubt all 100 have already been sold.

EDIT: Some of the collections may also just be digital purchases.

Each copy comes with a free download and if you have a BandCamp account it's automatically added to your collection when purchased, so by my rough estimate, 53 copies have been sold. There may be 10 or 15ish more copies sold to people without accounts, but I doubt all 100 have already been sold.

EDIT: Some of the collections may also just be digital purchases.

Thank you so much for this explanation. Just sign up for a Bandcamp account!

Yeah, I got mine the other day. Weirdly enough my copy of Rust was black, despite me ordering way before posting this thread and getting one of the first orders in. I think what happened was I ordered the Daisuke 7" a few hours after, and when they noticed I paid for shipping twice, they automatically canceled my first order and made a new one to combine the shipping, and I ended up with the black Rust. :(

I've emailed Swedish Columbia about it, but I'm pretty doubtful they'll be able to help.

If anyone has a yellow Rust, I'm willing to trade a black original press of Daisuke for it.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the double - not exactly vinyl, but Huervo just released a limited cassette of his most recent LP, "World's End", with new artwork limited to 100 copies. $8.50, and currently the only physical copy you can get of this.

https://elhuervo.bandcamp.com/album/worlds-end

Well, I couldn't pass this up.  I really need to get a new cassette player.  I just have this shitty Panasonic shoebox recorder that I hook up to my system through a 1/8th inch jack...