A vertical record player, cause screw it...

Oh, from from the way you worded it I thought you own one. My bad.  :ph34r:

You're not alone thought the same exact thing. Also loving the profile picture, mine is still blank boring nothingness, woo.

Also I noticed he had to spin it to start and I was like do you need to because that just adds more strange parts to this whole awfully amusing story

• 2 months later...

I just love bringing this thread up every once and a while. Some guy in the U.K. did an in depth review of this.... 

Basically he confirms that his had a 2.6g tracking weight, which can be adjusted. Belt won't slip off because of a lip on the platter...

Overall I would say it works, but not $400 works. There are obviously a million times better TT setups you can get for $400. If I got this I would probably have to 1) Install a different cartridge (+$100), and 2) Open the things up to drill/install my own phono level jacks so I can send it through a decent pre-amp.

Actually I kinda wish he would measure the force being applied towards the inside of TT as well because it could still very well cut through the side wall.