PO: David Gilmour (Pink Floyd) - Rattle That Lock - Out Sept. 18th

The pre-order is up for David Gilmour's long awaited new album "Rattle That Lock."  The title track was just revealed this morning (7/17) on David's Facebook page, and the album is set to release on 9/18/15.

91Pr5HqzMFL._SX425_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011J4O420/ref=amb_link_437286702_5/178-4741627-6205716?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=right-1&pf_rd_r=0KMCJJZPZB7DYSM469AV&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_p=2137431202&pf_rd_i=1003015141

I'm really big into Pink Floyd plus Gilmour and Waters' solo works, so I'm pretty excited for this. Already dished out $650 on great seats for David's 3/31/2016 show at the Air Canada Centre :lol:

Having a listen to the song now, seems pretty cool. I've actually never checked out any of the Pink Floyd members solo works, so will do today!

Gilmour's "On An Island" is great. Backup vocals by David Crosby and Graham Nash on a bunch of the tracks. Wish someone would repress that fa sho.

• 1 month later...

Enjoy seeing the man live OP!

I'd like to hear it first before buying this one, and I'd really would pick The Endless River over this if I had to choose.

I actually just spun 1984 "About Face" last night.. It's really only got 2 or 3 good tracks. I always loved the song "Cruise" because I can nail that guitar melody most of the time. "On and Island" is pretty good too, but I'll never own that on vinyl.