Moby - Play

freverend

• 3 months later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, tvham said:

This finally shipped from Amazon.uk! 

Please update when you get it! I've been holding off on the Amazon.ca listing at $62CAD in hopes it would drop but it appears stock everywhere is disappearing, and some distributors are still showing a later release date. 

This is a can't miss repress for me, so I'm hoping the quality is there. 

6 hours ago, Canuckle said:

Please update when you get it! I've been holding off on the Amazon.ca listing at $62CAD in hopes it would drop but it appears stock everywhere is disappearing, and some distributors are still showing a later release date. 

This is a can't miss repress for me, so I'm hoping the quality is there. 

I got it sometime last month and can say that the quality definitely is there. The records sound very clean, the packaging is very well made (sturdy printed inner sleeves). Overall it's very much worth the price I paid (a bit under 30€).

Have you tried looking at Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.de? Sometimes the records are actually cheaper that way including shipping than if you'd "import" them through your local amazon. 

16 minutes ago, yarostino said:

I got it sometime last month and can say that the quality definitely is there. The records sound very clean, the packaging is very well made (sturdy printed inner sleeves). Overall it's very much worth the price I paid (a bit under 30€).

Have you tried looking at Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.de? Sometimes the records are actually cheaper that way including shipping than if you'd "import" them through your local amazon. 

yeah, my copy from Amazon.co.uk came out to $30 shipped to the US (though I think it's gone up since my pre-order price) I've been finding great deals by pre-ordering from Amazon.co.uk on albums that easily would have cost me much more importing via Amazon.com (Bloc Party, Garbage, Killers, Tom Petty, etc)