gaslight anthem 10" - group buy???

We're getting close to the numbers we need to make this as cheap as possible. If you're interested, post here with which you would like or both. There is talk about virgil getting some more in, but if you missed out, add your name to the list anyways and after virgil lets us know if he gets more in or not, we can update the list to see if we need a group buy or not.

1. kouka - ??

2. keevhren - both

3. geezfools - both

4. Sammy GoodCore - both

5. xxfesterxx - 10"

6. thadco - 10"

7. googlemyass - ??

8. J4M35 - ??

9. coldwind - ??

10. bigmonkey - 10"

11. alphanumerica - both

12. loam - both

13. impact - both

14. cannonball - LP

original post---------------------------------

So I know as the day goes on, a ton of people are going to be bummed they missed out on the preorder and considering I think it's almost 30 bucks or something to order the 10" from gunner alone, I think a number of us should look into a group buy or try to talk virgil into getting more, hah.

I'm not a fan of shipping stuff since I never have the correct mailers and everything, so I hate shipping unless I HAVE to, but I figured we could start this thread and see if there is enough interest and someone who will step up to the plate. I will throw in a buck or two to whoever wants to take the reins on this one.

So let the posts begin and see what we can come up with...

edit: I guess if there is nobody who wants to tackle the pre-order, I might be into it, but just trying to see if there is enough interest since I'm assuming a small buy like 5 might not be worth it...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figure if we can get about 5-10 people in, we might be able to do it cheaply. I'll message gunner rec's on myspace and see if he has any info. I'm also checking the amazon page to see how much it would cost to order through there and have them do all the shipping. But it's going slow as hell since I don't know much german and I'm on dialup

oh damn, cool, I think we might need more than 5. But it's a good number to start with. I figure, if we do it, almost do ten of each because you know once they get here, people are gonna be like, damn, I should have gotten it on that, wahhhhh! But let's see what he says, so siked!