gaslight anthem 10" - group buy???

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baseball

In regards to your signature...Do you like One World Cafe?

yes, oh yes.. i also dig liquid earth a lot. the Yabba Pot is up for sale and my wife and i were talking to Skai (the owner) about buying it, but she wanted wayyyyy too much!

Yeah, I live a moderate walking distance to One World. I'm not all that into veg stuff, but their food is awesome. Their bean dip is ridiculous, I ate so much of that last time I went.

I drive past the Yabba Pot all the time but have never been. I've noticed Liquid Earth a few times, but haven't been there either.

alright, so word on the street is that virgil might be getting more records in, he is emailing gunner records about it and should be letting everyone know if this is true. Feel free to post here if you're still interested, than if he does get more in, we'll see who came out on top and if there is still a need for a group buy..

I think we should probably have something like two group buys. One for just the 10" and one for the LP and 10" or something like that.

i mean, we could easily enough just total it all up, regardless, it will probably be cheaper to get everything shipped at the same time i would think, then it can just get divided up once it gets here and sent to the people who bought whatever.

I think we should probably have something like two group buys. One for just the 10" and one for the LP and 10" or something like that.

i mean, we could easily enough just total it all up, regardless, it will probably be cheaper to get everything shipped at the same time i would think, then it can just get divided up once it gets here and sent to the people who bought whatever.

Okay, good point.

I'd like to get in on this group buy too. I'm really only looing for SOS on white, but we'll do whatevers the easiest. Can't believe I missed them. Waited all week for this preorder and of course it was put up early this morning. Checked at noon on lunch break and they were all ready gone. Man got to be quick to collect this band!

yes, oh yes.. i also dig liquid earth a lot. the Yabba Pot is up for sale and my wife and i were talking to Skai (the owner) about buying it, but she wanted wayyyyy too much!

Yeah, I live a moderate walking distance to One World. I'm not all that into veg stuff, but their food is awesome. Their bean dip is ridiculous, I ate so much of that last time I went.

I drive past the Yabba Pot all the time but have never been. I've noticed Liquid Earth a few times, but haven't been there either.

liquid earth is rad, but they don't do alot of hot foods and stuff. maily just small sandwiches and some soups and some hot stuff. like they have a really small menu. they have vegan cheese steaks too, but like you said you aren't into that stuff. but if you really like coffee or really cool smoothies, you should stop in.

Hey, I already got one so I'm opting out of starting a group buy but here's what I got from Gunner:

10'' 7,- euro x 10 = 70,00 EURO

fake problems = 10,00 EURO

shipping = 42,00 EURO

--------------------------------

=122,00 EURO

4% paypal = 4,80 EURO

----------------------------------

total =126,80 EURO

paypal adress is [email protected]

In my order I was also placing a Fake Problems in there. So without that it's roughly 116.80 euro or $181.68

So probably about another $3 for media mail and you're looking at about $22 a person. Maybe a bit less.

Hope that helps.

Hey, I already got one so I'm opting out of starting a group buy but here's what I got from Gunner:

10'' 7,- euro x 10 = 70,00 EURO

fake problems = 10,00 EURO

shipping = 42,00 EURO

--------------------------------

=122,00 EURO

4% paypal = 4,80 EURO

----------------------------------

total =126,80 EURO

paypal adress is [email protected]

In my order I was also placing a Fake Problems in there. So without that it's roughly 116.80 euro or $181.68

So probably about another $3 for media mail and you're looking at about $22 a person. Maybe a bit less.

Hope that helps.

thanks friend

I don't see how were even going to get the records. I emailed him three times for a quote since friday morning. I have yet to get a response. His whole system is frustrating. I wish he'd just have a webstore, so you could just order the damn record. There's to much messaging back and forth. I got Senor and the Queen 10" no problem, but this record is a hassle.

I'll email virgil right now and find out if he has got any word on getting some more. There is no point of dealing with the headache if virgil can do it for us. He wins, we win. I love giving my money to people who are supporting vinyl and virgil is pretty high on the list as far as I'm concerned...

I'll email virgil right now and find out if he has got any word on getting some more. There is no point of dealing with the headache if virgil can do it for us. He wins, we win. I love giving my money to people who are supporting vinyl and virgil is pretty high on the list as far as I'm concerned...

i'm in total agreement. i'd love for virgil to get some more, makes everyting so much easier especially if i'm around when he posts them.

Guest Admin

got the green light from gunner records. I am currently staying at a hospital because my son is sick and their wifi security blocks the vinyl collective site. I want to post the news of getting more copies on the site and board so I will try my best to post something tomorrow. I won't do it super crazy early either. How about maybe tomorrow afternoon? we will be getting 50 more of each gaslight record and if those sell, I might be able to get more. ok? thanks everyone.

got the green light from gunner records. I am currently staying at a hospital because my son is sick and their wifi security blocks the vinyl collective site. I want to post the news of getting more copies on the site and board so I will try my best to post something tomorrow. I won't do it super crazy early either. How about maybe tomorrow afternoon? we will be getting 50 more of each gaslight record and if those sell, I might be able to get more. ok? thanks everyone.

Tomorrow afternoon would be awesome I would think. Honestly, do whatever you can you've got a ton of stuff going on, obviously.