PO: The 1975 new album and UK Presale access

I might be wrong, but did it ever get taken off the site to begin with? I noticed it was still viewable well after the ability to pay for it was removed. 

Hoping you're right, but I'm doubtful...

it was taken off of the site. it was only accessible through the direct link before now.

• 2 weeks later...

in what feels like a circumstance of absurdity, my deluxe box set won't be here until Tuesday (even though I preordered back in fucking december).

But I can post pics of that once I get it if people would be interested.

Loving the new album. Such a broad spectrum of influences and creative style. But all so succinctly them, still. I'm really impressed. 

in what feels like a circumstance of absurdity, my deluxe box set won't be here until Tuesday (even though I preordered back in fucking december).

But I can post pics of that once I get it if people would be interested.

Loving the new album. Such a broad spectrum of influences and creative style. But all so succinctly them, still. I'm really impressed.

How long your package takes in transit has absolutely nothing to do with when you ordered, bud. Even paying for priority shipping doesn't guarantee you'll get it in two days. Since you're recieving it on a Tuesday, obviously a weekend was involved. You have no reason to whine.

How long your package takes in transit has absolutely nothing to do with when you ordered, bud. Even paying for priority shipping doesn't guarantee you'll get it in two days. Since you're recieving it on a Tuesday, obviously a weekend was involved. You have no reason to whine.

Actually their manager had been tweeting that preorders would be arriving on release day because people were asking; otherwise I wouldn't be complaining.  

I get that you probably weren't aware of this and so I likely came off as a newbie throwing a fit, but I'm not new to the world of online ordering, shipping, or its delays. I am however not a fan of being told one thing yet experiencing another, and this is on the heels of finding out after spending a ton on this box set that they replaced the translucent pink vinyl with clear with no explanation. I get that they don't need to give one, but it was a bummer, as is being told I'd get this on release day because I ponied up early. 

So yeah, I feel like a little frurstration is justified, but i'm over it. I'll have it tuesday and I look forward to it. 

I am however not a fan of being told one thing yet experiencing another... 

You must be new to online ordering of just vinyl then...

I kid I kid. On topic: I preordered the CD from my local to get the free cassette. So I show up Friday to pick it up and they're giving out signed booklets to everyone that preordered. Pleasant surprise. Hopefully can get the white from Amazon at a decent price soon.

and this is on the heels of finding out after spending a ton on this box set that they replaced the translucent pink vinyl with clear with no explanation.

There's were you come off as a noob who's just whining. Variant switches are just as commonplace as delays at this point. You ordered this in December? And colors went from one plain color to another? Dude I preordered the Circa Survive Juturna reissue. Your complaints are falling on deaf ears.