Copper "Drag Queen" is the best Emo album of all time

Greyhouse were one of the best. handsdown.

After reading through this thread i started jamming some Lincoln, Native Nod and Policy of 3 in my office. Cubicle time machine.

Yes! Policy of 3 is great.

I will now jam that along with Moss Icon and the Hated.

Moss Icon rule. If people dig Moss Icon, Hated, Greyhouse, Radio to Saturn, etc. (or 80s NYHC) they should clear their schedule and mosey over to blogged and quartered.

Just grabbed that Copper LP for $6 and change on EVR's webstore based on GentlemenJerseyDave's recommendation. They're having a sale and a lot of good stuff for cheap.

http://equalvision.merchnow.com/products/v2/63240/drag-queen

Had to grab a blue copy of The Liar's Academy's first album too. One of my favorite albums!

best Rainer Maria album is "Better Version Of Me" wish it wasn't up there in price. Also checking this and Indian Summer cause I've never heard either.

my female offering is (good luck finiding on vinyl, it's one of my white whales I don't think I've seen one for sale still)

best Rainer Maria album is "Better Version Of Me" wish it wasn't up there in price. Also checking this and Indian Summer...

"Better Version..." is a great record too, but "Look Now, Look Again" has a melancholic beauty that the band never fully achieved again. That is what makes "Look Now..." my absolute favorite.

Indian Summer is awesome.

"Better Version..." is a great record too, but "Look Now, Look Again" has a melancholic beauty that the band never fully achieved again. That is what makes "Look Now..." my absolute favorite.

Indian Summer is awesome.

The only bad Rainer Maria album is the last one IMO. I own look now and long knives drawn on vinyl, would like the other 2 at some point

I got my copy of Rainer Maria's Look Now Look Again in yesterday. Despite being really flimsy and a little dinged up, it still sounds good. Happy I got it for only about $16.

• 1 month later...

So I just found this thread and it warms my heart that anybody still thinks about that record. I played guitar for Copper and while our record wasn't perfect, it was written and played directly from our late teen, early 20s hearts. So, 20 years later, thanks for your kind words, they are appreciated!

Sam