DW Pre-order update...

deathwish is one of the best lables ever.

backed. everything they do looks so sick from the artwork and packaging to the colour of the records, and the roster of bands they have is incredible. how it should be done!

exactly. i don't like all of the bands on DW, but the label always puts a ton of thought and effort into making all of the releases look excellent.

Here is a photo of the release

[image]

Clear - 300

Black w/ grey splatter - 700

Silver - 1000

As Jake said, the Black w/ grey splatter was supposed to be a totally new custom color, we did run into an issue with the plant on this, they didn't want to press such a "small" number of a new color. Pirates Press tried to get them to budge on this, but it just wasn't happening. So that was the reason behind the delay. I think the splatter looks great, I know sometimes they can look kinda corny, but I think it's pretty chill.

Cold World is up for preorder on interpunk

im waiting for the dw preorder but this might interest those who cant wait any longer

http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=159122&

A lot of internet retailer type places start taking pre orders about 6 or so weeks out. Feel free to order form them, but everyone knows, the real crucial colors come direct from DW direct...

:)