Photo of imadethismistake - It's Okay TOUR PRESS

Guest kylewilliam

Guest kylewilliam

limited to 50. vinylcollective will have one to give away once we get the actual vinyl in. this artwork is different from the actual first pressing.

[image]

[image]

[image]

Guest kylewilliam

the cover and back were drawn by jillian mcgrath, who is on tour with us, and is based off two photos. the front is a picture of jim jones, the orchestrator of the jonestown massacre and peoples temple, and the back is a corresponding drawing of peoples temple members after they "drank the punch."

my favourite part of it is, if you look on the back cover, if you look between the two leftmost people, there is a child lying in their arms.

the cover and back were drawn by jillian mcgrath, who is on tour with us, and is based off two photos. the front is a picture of jim jones, the orchestrator of the jonestown massacre and peoples temple, and the back is a corresponding drawing of peoples temple members after they "drank the punch."

my favourite part of it is, if you look on the back cover, if you look between the two leftmost people, there is a child lying in their arms.

thats rad!!...loving this band!!

Guest kylewilliam

the vinyl is on a first come first serve, so if we are out by toronto i am really, really sorry!

unfortunately we wont know the colours until the vinyl arrives. as soon as i know, you will know.

oh, i honestly thought the front cover was a pic of yoko ono