CALLING ALL BORED PEOPLE (Wanna take a quick survey?)

KJL95

I did it!

I hope it makes you happy. And I hope it solved the homeless crisis. I was hoping to see more discussion about it in these comments. But I dunno maybe people don't want to talk about it.

I was briefly homeless. shit sucked since I was just a kid. Anyway, knowing what I know now, I am kinda glad it happened. Because I know that I can get by on far less than what I have. I often think about how or why people become homeless. If it's mental illness then that's one thing where affordable healthcare would be beneficial.

But I know deep down that usually these people made shitty decisions and are stuck on drugs or something stupid. Spare some change so I can feed my dog type shit. Around me, the majority of them are homeless because of drugs. Then they cause issues by clogging the system and keeping the folks who are just on hard times from getting the help they need. It's like a catch 22. If these systems weren't even in place, would people feel more determined to make better choices, and less reliant on a safety net? I dunno that's probably another can of worms.

Maybe I should limit my posts to 140 characters or less...

questions with Equally honest and dishonest as an option suck.  as someone who has conducted a good bit of research, having that as a "middle" option is a cop-out for choosing one way or the other.  there is no middle ground, everyone has an opinion one way or the other, and if someone truly has no opinion, you should provide NA or No Opinion instead.  I completed the survey anyway,  thought it was interesting there was only one truly conservative new outlet on the list