Facebook groups for buying/selling records

I'm not sure if a thread like this has ever been made before and obviously there's ebay and discogs but it's always nice to avoid those fees. I think everyone realizes there's definitely a type here so records that fall outside that type aren't so easy to sell here.

Does anyone have any facebook groups they use/recommend for buying and selling?

What genre(s) do you listen to? You must be selling if you're worried about fees, right?

Sure, pop punk and piffel, drivel and swill dominate here, but there also is a solid base of collectors in many other less populated genres gauging by the threads over on the EE forum:  like Postrock/metal, Shoegaze, Drone, Ambient, etc.  I think this is probably the most active place, and has the most lurkers as well. 

The ones I'm most active in are looking out for each other re: releases, represses, group buys, and trades, etc. and avoiding the gouge. You get an occasional bad apple, but that's everywhere, and they are usually dealt with pretty swiftly.

I have joined some FB groups, but never bought anything and usually they take over my feed and I end up muting them.

There is a site called How's Your Edge? that has lists, shirts and vinyl with want lists, too. I bought some things by emailing a guy there. I tried to join per their protocol,sent my list, but they never accepted me for some reason, oh well. Too much postrock I think ;)