Springsteen

Bierbelly

OK, fair enough.  Did a little research, and it's not worth that much.  I wasn't aware that 45s were still being released as late as '84, so I thought this must be a promotional copy or a juke copy.  Probably worth more than a buck, though.

There are a lot of Springsteen junkies, though, you know.

To be fair, the $0.25 copy is described as in "poor" condition, that's why I said $1, because that's roughly where the NM copies start: https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/573830?ev=rb&condition=Near+Mint+%28NM+or+M-%29

But yeah, do use discogs, it's one of the best resources for anyone buying or selling vinyl.

no dont throw them away! discogs is a decent place to gauge value of records. popsike too

Could spend 2-3x on shipping. Besides, its clear that demographics are against me. Who is interested in old music...except those older than me?

Crap, they're all in homes by now...well, not the Springsteen fans...though they should be

Could spend 2-3x on shipping. Besides, its clear that demographics are against me. Who is interested in old music...except those older than me?

Crap, they're all in homes by now...well, not the Springsteen fans...though they should be

i love springsteen.. but back then, there were 1000's of 7"s pressed for any certain artist. Which is why a lot of them are not valuable in this day and age. they can be found in most record stores for anywhere between $1 to $5 depending on the record's condition and artist. 

Why is that so hard to believe?

Discogs is your friend. How many do you have

Well over 300.  Just poured over them the other night trying to match records with sleeves.  Most sleeves are generic though.  It's mostly C&W, like 50s to late 60s.  A few Elvis, Ray Charles...you get the idea.  Old juke stuff.