Mono - Memorie dal Futuro 10" AVAILABLE

TRL just received two small boxes of Memorie dal Futuro from Vinyl Records. Get em while you can

www.temporaryresidence.com

"Our friends at Vinyl Records have uncovered two small boxes of the otherwise out-of-print MONO 10" they released a while back. They have passed them on to us since we thought you guys might be particularly interested in them. The first batch of 50 that we had sold out in 9 minutes (no lie), and those were the white vinyl copies. These here are the ultra-limited grey vinyl version. There were only 500 of the grey, and we've got the last of them here, so jump on this NOW!"

thing is, TRL never had white vinyl copies. they had the US #'d black vinyl. the white vinyl press was for European distribution. i have a tough time believing that the grey vinyl was 500. Aural Exploits have had these for over a year now. And for Vinyl Films to just "find" 2 boxes? sound fishy to me. well, whatever, i've got all three colors anyway.

"With each 10" in the series we press up 1000 copies on numbered, black vinyl for distribution in the U.S., 1000 copies on colored vinyl for International distribution, and 500 copies on clear vinyl that will be held back for inclusion in a boxed set at the end of the run of the 10" series. After ten releases in the series, we'll compile all ten plus add a bonus disc for the clear box, limited to 500 copies."

I hope this helps.

extremely happy with Gone 3LP. aint gonna bother with these 10"s

I have a colored Gone and I love it, but I decided that I wanted one of each release, so I jumped on this.

dont get me wrong, if i had the dollars, i'd be up for collecting every mono release. but they aint there, so Gone is more than enough. the colours are fan-sucking-tastic on Gone too eh!!