3 new alk3 7"s in hot topic

nickheitman

I checked mine today, no luck and I swear anytime I ask specific questions, they're so ignorant. I say, do you have the new alkaline trio 7" in, I understand it was released yesterday through hot topic only. So we start walking towards the music section and she asks, do you know the name of the CD? No, it's a record, a 7", on vinyl. So she starts thumbing through the LP's and grabs a copy of remains and goes, not this? No, it's a 7" as I point to them and go, I've looked through every single record here, I just thought you might know something about it since they were supposed to come out yesterday. So yeah, no luck, I'll drop in later this week, maybe on saturday...

I checked mine today, no luck and I swear anytime I ask specific questions, they're so ignorant. I say, do you have the new alkaline trio 7" in, I understand it was released yesterday through hot topic only. So we start walking towards the music section and she asks, do you know the name of the CD? No, it's a record, a 7", on vinyl. So she starts thumbing through the LP's and grabs a copy of remains and goes, not this? No, it's a 7" as I point to them and go, I've looked through every single record here, I just thought you might know something about it since they were supposed to come out yesterday. So yeah, no luck, I'll drop in later this week, maybe on saturday...

I'm going to my Hot Topic tomorrow, since the guy told me that they should be in. I'm buying quite a few copies. If you don't get one, or anyone else who wants one, for whatever reason can't get them, drop me a PM.

I've checked three, talked to numerous employees and had one check their computer system, website and make a few calls and have gotten nothing. Not even prove that it exists, LOL. Can someone who bought one hook me up with a UPC number or the Hot Topic stock number off the receipt or something I can take in-store to figure out just why the fuck they don't have these out.

took my sister's car and drove to my nearest hot topic (25 minutes away) to be told that they had two, but today was their inventory so they couldn't sell them, i'd have to go back tomorrow. way to go hot topic.

are they not allowed to sell during inventory? why are they fucking open then. i went to mine on tuesday and they couldnt find em. told them to hold two for me and they had them the next day.

took my sister's car and drove to my nearest hot topic (25 minutes away) to be told that they had two, but today was their inventory so they couldn't sell them, i'd have to go back tomorrow. way to go hot topic.

are they not allowed to sell during inventory? why are they fucking open then. i went to mine on tuesday and they couldnt find em. told them to hold two for me and they had them the next day.

I kind of stood there like "really? cool joke, can i get the record now?" but, apparently she was serious, there was some other kid looking for some cd that was supposed to come out that day who got the same answer.

I kind of stood there like "really? cool joke, can i get the record now?" but, apparently she was serious, there was some other kid looking for some cd that was supposed to come out that day who got the same answer.

you should have asked her what she likes better....

cds or cassettes