1 hour ago, knifeparty said:

Won my claim today due to him never even responding.  Hopefully the rest of you have the same situations!

I was told to return the item. Sent it back yesterday and it's supposed to get here Tuesday. Don't want to disclose details in case this jackass is lurking but I've got a plan. PayPal DID give me his address to return it to so he isn't anonymous anymore. They said for him to not give me a refund saying I sent back the wrong item he would have to file a police report. That'd take some fucking balls of steel. If he does though, that'd up his crimes to two counts of (attempted depending on how PayPal rules the case) mail fraud and that isn't something to fuck with 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2016 at 10:03 AM, Issei Hyoudou said:

I was told to return the item. Sent it back yesterday and it's supposed to get here Tuesday. Don't want to disclose details in case this jackass is lurking but I've got a plan. PayPal DID give me his address to return it to so he isn't anonymous anymore. They said for him to not give me a refund saying I sent back the wrong item he would have to file a police report. That'd take some fucking balls of steel. If he does though, that'd up his crimes to two counts of (attempted depending on how PayPal rules the case) mail fraud and that isn't something to fuck with 

any update? i hate scammers as you all know

32 minutes ago, MayCauseDeath said:

any update? i hate scammers as you all know

Got a refund and the guy's refund appeal was denied so he got $0 in the end. I don't think I can file a police report since I have no damages but I did acquire his full name and address so if I can I have some info for one

Edited by Issei Hyoudou