Recommendation for rolling turntable & speakers set-up?

Thanks in advance for your advice!

I want to move my stereo system from my living room to our small guest bedroom.  My wife is OK with this but insists we must be able to quickly convert it back to a bedroom on short notice.

In order to make this work I need to pack away the bed, which is easy to do.

I am wondering if someone can recommend the best way that my stereo set-up (standard turntable, receiver, CD, and cassette players, currently on a vertical rack), and also my speakers (large Vandersteen speakers) can be made mobile so they can easily be moved completely out of the way when guests stay and the bed is in use?   I guess it would have to be something that rolled, and that would not damage our hardwood floor, but would also allow me to play records without extra vibrations of any kind, and would not cause the sound to wobble or vibrate.

Thanks! 

Something like this maybe?

http://m.costco.com/Alera-3-Tier-Wire-Rolling-Cart-%7C-34"-x-18"-x-40"-%7C-Black-Anthracite-.product.11316750.html

While your at it, go tell your wife she needs to move all her shoes so you have more room for album storage. Let us know how that works out for ya.