WTB - Blink, +44, Boxcar Racer

wpgblink

Hey guys. Just getting going into the vinyl game and I am looking to add some of my favorite albums right off the hop. I'm pretty much in need of anything from the bands in the title. 

Please PM me if you have anything you'd like to unload. I will listen to prices on any kind of variant or pressing. 

Please note also I am in Canada. So if that could be factored into your price - that would be outstanding. 

Thank you guys! All the best!

15 hours ago, TheComebackKid said:

Pre-ordered all the deluxe Blink's that they released so far and didn't have any problems.

SRC is nice before they got any problems

in RSD 2014 i have to wait for my order about 6-7 month.

2 times they forgot to include records.

and with Local H - i have to write them about 10 times and wait about 1 month to change my address (according to their auto-responce letter maximum waiting time is 48 hours).

But they make good releases, I make preorder for Blink TOYPAJ and Enema week ago.

7 hours ago, xen0m0rph said:

SRC is nice before they got any problems

in RSD 2014 i have to wait for my order about 6-7 month.

2 times they forgot to include records.

and with Local H - i have to write them about 10 times and wait about 1 month to change my address (according to their auto-responce letter maximum waiting time is 48 hours).

But they make good releases, I make preorder for Blink TOYPAJ and Enema week ago.

You're definitely not the first person I hear that has had problems with SRC. I guess it's hit or miss with them.