Comics (possible spoilers)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest markovianprocess

You know, I'd never understood the love for comics, but after seeing all of the love on show in here I'm going to pop in this week and give them another go. I want to see what all of the fuss is about!

blackest night continues to be awesome.

Geoff Johns is the best writer in my opinion this decade, the man is on fire with everything he does.

Has anyone read the newest issue of Kick Ass (#7)? So good, but I wish the issues were longer,there is so much action that it feels over so quickly.

This week I went back and read some random ark's I havent read in a long time, I read All Star Superman,Geoff Johns Action Comics ark that included the Legion but also snuck in the new Batman and Robin which continues to be amazing.

Since I don't want to dig up the thread where we were discussing the Siegel family vs. DC case... I'll post it in this thread.

The Kirby family is now filing the same claim against Marvel. And of course they have the same lawyer that the Siegel's are using.

http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/200....el-characters/

Since I don't want to dig up the thread where we were discussing the Siegel family vs. DC case... I'll post it in this thread.

The Kirby family is now filing the same claim against Marvel. And of course they have the same lawyer that the Siegel's are using.

http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/200....el-characters/

[image]

• 1 month later...
Viking continues to be a little more awesome then northlanders thus far.

Northlanders started out great but has really dropped off lately. I haven't read any of Viking.

I finally read through the first Alan Moore Swamp Thing hardcover. God damn it's great. I'm so behind on comics. I'm too poor to keep up!

Swamp Thing is my favorite book that Alan Moore wrote. After you finish reading Moore's run I recommend continuing with Rick Veitch's Swamp Thing run. He was the writer who immediately followed Moore and his books are still very good. IMO he's the last writer who has done the character justice. Unfortunately only three of his story arcs have been collected in TPB form so far. Regensis, Spontaneous Generation and Infernal Triangles. I hope DC soon gets around to collecting the rest of the series.

• 1 month later...