John Joseph (Cro-Mags) ...

[image]

Dude makes good on his promise to send books if you email him. Call me any name you want, but I had forgotten that I emailed him (asking for books and vegan recipes, which is why he mentions "skinny bitch in the kitch."), and popped the biggest boner when I got this in the mail today and am going to frame it, because the mags were the best band ever. Definitely awesome that he takes the time to not only do this, but to pay attention to the content of your message.

So if you were interested upon reading/listening to the book, it's legit.

He is indeed an awesome guy. I have contacted him a few times regarding his book and he always responds. I'd love to meet him.

I would, too. I'd also like to have made it down last month for the two Cro-Mag jams, but I didn't have any money. He's canceled every time he was supposed to come to Tampa and it bums me out, I mentioned that in my e-mail too haha.

He's all over the internet and in paper publications talking about the book, and the mags and other stuff. I think he's devoted himself to informing people about anything he knows about and can help inform people about. I think it's really great. He seems much more personable, compassionate, and compromising than most of the older dudes you come across. They mostly seem bitter, or if they aren't they just don't take the time to really make you feel like what you're involved in is a community and that they care about you and your interest in it.

Dude rules, and I am stoked.

I need to get that book. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

It's been on my reading list for a while.

I wonder what Harley is doing these days.

probably taking care of his kid and playing with his band.. i would think...

i really wish all the band would set their differences aside, get back together and tour, but only play the "Aqe of Quarrel" in it's entirety, because that album rocked when it came out. I remember i bout it for $6.99 and played it at least 8 times the day i got it...

probably taking care of his kid and playing with his band.. i would think...

i really wish all the band would set their differences aside, get back together and tour, but only play the "Aqe of Quarrel" in it's entirety, because that album rocked when it came out. I remember i bout it for $6.99 and played it at least 8 times the day i got it...

best wishes ahs it's moments. also, try yo find the Before the Quarrel CD, which is the demos of the Age of Quarrel.

so, why is it cool that a dude is sending out religious stuff? i mean yeah its cool and all that he was in cro mags, but if the dude from underoath started mailing out christian books everyone would be in a uproar

ants at a picnic.

i asked for it, i had to ask for it. he's not just going around randomly mailing out religious stuff with the addresses provided from people ordering his book. it's less the idea that he's sending out religious stuff and more the idea that he's actually keeping his word and personally sending out packages, he's obviously not as busy as he could be, but it's still impressive in a world full of people that don't care about anything.

I need to get that book. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

I'm pretty sure he is heavily involved in the whole MMA biz, it's pretty funny.

Thread Starter: Do you have his e-mail still? I've been meaning to try to obtain the book(s) since I heard the audiobook

I'm pretty sure he is heavily involved in the whole MMA biz, it's pretty funny.

Thread Starter: Do you have his e-mail still? I've been meaning to try to obtain the book(s) since I heard the audiobook

[email protected]

he didnt respond to my email, with an email. so if he doesnt i wouldnt be discouraged. thats probably the downside of publishing your email in a book.