FS: Gaslight Anthem "Sink or Swim" on Black

benchwarmer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, if anyone here has a copy, I offered $90 and would do $100. Probably won't do a lot more, but guess I'll have to. 3rd press is on it's way(though it's a large press) and will only go up more!

Any word on if the 3rd press will be two colors or not? I only pre-ordered 1 from Virgil, so I'm hoping it'll just be one.

well, if anyone here has a copy, I offered $90 and would do $100. Probably won't do a lot more, but guess I'll have to. 3rd press is on it's way(though it's a large press) and will only go up more!

Any word on if the 3rd press will be two colors or not? I only pre-ordered 1 from Virgil, so I'm hoping it'll just be one.

I was told a week ago that it's still a few weeks before they will know colors, but that it should be limited to 2000 rather than the 1000 I was told when the 2nd press had just come out. Jason at xoxo said he would let me know as soon as he knows... I'll post details when I get them. He also told me they signed a new band Let Me Run in March or so and that Brian from gaslight sung backup on a number of songs on their new album coming out in the next month or so.

Guest pelican2112

This is effing ridiculous. I'm sorry, this band just isn't THAT good. They write some decent songs, but I just don't get why everyone thinks they're the greatest thing since sliced bread. Oh well.

I don't see how im that crazy, i figured 160 plus postage was just being honest instead of trying to lowball the dude. Which i know when i try and sell any of my records there's nothing that peeves me more than lowballing twats and people who cant be bothered writing more than the amount and what they want from you in a pm.

Considering one went on here for 200+ recently and this one for $153 in feb

http://popsike.com/php/detaildata.php?itemnr=270210231650

I don't think it really has anything to do with me being Australian, personally i wouldn't of posted the highest bid before i sold it but whatever, that was my highest bid and thats that.

It's now at $215US to some dude in America so it looks like the 'idiocy' isn't just isolated to this country.

Guest pelican2112
i'll say they're more interesting to listen to than pelican. :P

hahaha, agreed.

Ok, and you're entitled to that opinion. But that didn't answer my question...why? There are plenty of bandsi doing it better, so why is Gaslight the "it" group lately?

p.s. pelican writes some beautiful music

I was told a week ago that it's still a few weeks before they will know colors, but that it should be limited to 2000 rather than the 1000 I was told when the 2nd press had just come out. Jason at xoxo said he would let me know as soon as he knows... I'll post details when I get them. He also told me they signed a new band Let Me Run in March or so and that Brian from gaslight sung backup on a number of songs on their new album coming out in the next month or so.

Cool. Yeah I've heard Let Me Run. They're pretty cool.

I think I'll end up paying redic prices for it. I sold my two copies of unicornography and am now waiting for a copy to pop up on ebay or for someone here to take my offer...

Had a guy in he UK offer me a screaming deal, but guy has never posted, no one to vouch for him and won't put it on ebay for me, so scratch that one..

So is there anymore information on the clear pressing of Senor and the Queen? I fear this is going to be like the white version, impossible. : (

I doubt it will be only limited to 100, he sold through that 500 on red so quick I bet this next one is at least 400-500, which seems about normal from the other presses through sabot. Last time I was in touch was May 28th and he said it was a few weeks out from the plant. It's been almost three weeks to the day, so I sent him a quick email and I'll post back with any news I can get from him.

I also was in touch with a guy at green hell who says there was a delay in the 59 sound pressing and wouldn't be arriving in germany for 2-3 weeks as of two days ago, for anyone waiting for those to arrive... I'm not sure if this was the original date or if side one moved it back, but that's what they've told me. Side one never responds to my emails.