TP/PO: O PIONEERS!!! / THE ANCHOR split 7″

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

O PIONEERS!!! / THE ANCHOR split 7″ (green,grey,pink,yellow/black)

O PIONEERS!!! / THE ANCHOR split 7″ green vinyl

O PIONEERS!!! / THE ANCHOR split 7″ grey vinyl

O PIONEERS!!! / THE ANCHOR split 7″ pink vinyl

O PIONEERS!!! / THE ANCHOR split 7″ yellow/black vinyl hand-drawn covers (VC Exlusive)

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=o%20pioneers

One of Vinyl Collective’s favorite and most prolific bands are back with this split 7″ with The Anchor. Triumph of Life Records put this out on a number of colors and varieties including an exclusive version for VC, the yellow/black vinyl w/ hand-drawn covers. Only 20 of these will exist which we are offering 10 of them individually and 10 of them as a set of 4 records with the other 3 mentioned above. We should have the 7″s in late this week or early next week and the hand-drawn covers should be in about 2 weeks from now.

TOL records were also kind enough to offer us a test pressing for one lucky customer. Order this record and you will be entered to win a test pressing. Good luck.

THE ABOVE LINK TAKES YOU TO ALL OF OUR AVAILABLE O PIONEERS RECORDS!

So of course I've been sitting at home all the time lurking all the cool shit here and of course when I leave the house for a goddamn doctors appointment, this shit goes on sale (and sells out). I even tried to order from my blackberry but by the time I "checked out" it wasn't happening. Someone sell me your 4pack.

Or if Virgil could miraculously make an extra appear, that would be pretty rad.

Yes, I know that the above isn't gonna happen but I just spilled a bottle of mylanta on my favorite jeans over trying to hop(literally) over to the computer so I'm slightly annoyed.