Methadones LPs ARE HERE!(now with pics on page 4!)

ok...something is screwed up with the shipping system in paypal right now, so I may not get the pre-orders shipped today...so I'll try again tomorrow and hopefully it'll work then.

I called Paypal and was told it's a problem on the USPS.com side of things, so worst case scenario, I'll mail them on Monday, but I'll try again tomorrow if it doesn't fix itself today.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Justin your new label slogan should be

"Making girls explode since way back when"

well it should at least have me featured somewhere in any prospective logos. I mean... right?

why not, you ARE the first person to buy the record...that entitles you to something cool like that :)

I believe there are only 3 pre-orders left to mail out, I ran out of LP mailers....so that's why they're not out yet, if they don't get out today, they'll be in the mail by tomorrow afternoon.

Either way, the pre-order ends Sunday...that's the cut off for the test pressing drawing, so get in while you still can.

I'll announce the winner with Virgil and I'll try to co-ordinate the announcements of who wins.

It's been a steady whirlwind of insanity since last Thursday, which I gladly welcomed, thanks a lot for ordering!!

How are these moving for you? Seems lots of folks are stoked on it.

things have dropped off a bit, but it's damn close to being the biggest pre-order I've had yet.

Pretty much things go in waves, theres the initial pre-orders to deal with then the distributor/distro/local stores wave comes in which is what I'm beginning to deal with now. Only problem with the local stores thing now is that it's like 90 degrees out and carrying extremely heat-sensitive plastic to stores gets kind of tricky. (I don't own a car...so yeah, walking/biking or public transit is how I get around, so that kinda sucks).