Methadones LPs ARE HERE!(now with pics on page 4!)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did get an extra LP jacket called the few and the proud, which was a little puzzling...

that cover was misprinted twice so I had 2000 extra covers in addition to the 1000 correct ones...of which I only used 500 or so for the pressing of that LP...which the band started to fall apart mid pressing...so I realistically don't have any use for the roughly 2000 extra covers, ley alone the 500 other "correct" covers since I'll never get rid of the copies of that LP I have left anyway...

so they've been relegated to packing materials, converted into 7" mailers, cover ups to used LP mailers, Chuck Wren from Jump Up Records is using like 400 or so for a Lady Ann(reggae singer) LP he's doing....by just gluing a poster over the jacket and blacking out the uncovered areas... if you sit around and are bored long enough you'll find uses for LP sleeves...I used them when I moved to keep small framed pictures in, within boxes to avoid breaking the glass...

look awesome.

it's cool which justin put your name on the sleeve.

congrats,rdblaze....

Thanks man!

I also liked how he taped the tickets on the cover. I'm going to have to come up with a way to play those numbers in the lottery. :D

if you won the lottery by that number on the tickets.

you should back for support underground communique again....

;)

Thanks man!

I also liked how he taped the tickets on the cover. I'm going to have to come up with a way to play those numbers in the lottery. :D

if you won the lottery by that number on the tickets.

you should back for support underground communique again....

;)

If I hit the jackpot with those numbers, I will buy you and Justin whatever punk rock record you want.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm dangerously low on both colors right now(there's less than 50 copies left total)...so if you want this...you'd should probably order a copy soon. I'll post a picture of the remaining copies later...kinda crazy this sold so well!

thanks again to everyone that bought a copy!