Methadones LPs ARE HERE!(now with pics on page 4!)

...should be here tomorrow...once they show up, the pre-orders will go up and the end of the 8 month process of getting that fucking record out will finally be over.

legal hiccups, printer errors and plant delays be damned...it'll finally be out!

also, it's been so long that I don't remember what colors it got pressed on so...yeah that's why the pre-orders aren't up yet. :-X:-X:-X ??? :):):)

stay tuned.

PS before anyone mentions it, Capital Homefront LPs should be in next week.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEV is going to have extra songs that the band started to record when they recorded the record and they're going to finish them specifically for the LP version, they weren't throwaways, just ran out of time = delayed, yes.

We haven't talked too much about This Won't Hurt yet so I'm not sure which will be next or if they want me to jump to the Copyrights split which was the last thing we did discuss...however it goes...I'll post an update on the board.

get. fucking. stoked.

ok LPs showed up on Gold and Blue Vinyl, they look awesome!

The plant mistakenly sent them to my house instead of my distributor where the rest of the stuff is at...so....I'll have the pre-order up tonight at 9pm Central time on the UCR myspace. I couldn't get a hold of Virgil today so I'll try to get the order up with him tomorrow.

Anyone that orders tonight or tomorrow by 5pm will have their order shipped to them over the weekend.

pics to come tonight, in the above confusion I left my camera at home.