just got one of my white whales!!!!

Guest genericinsight

I'm about to get one of my white whales in a trade :):) holy christ I am so happy. This is a record I've been searching for since 2003.

Along with another quasi-white whale is coming too in the same trade. I haven't been looking for this one for as long as the other but its an incredibly rare record so it sort of qualifies.

I'm about to get one of my white whales in a trade :):) holy christ I am so happy. This is a record I've been searching for since 2003.

Along with another quasi-white whale is coming too in the same trade. I haven't been looking for this one for as long as the other but its an incredibly rare record so it sort of qualifies.

im sig worthy now? i can only assume this is something strung out related?

I got three White Whales in the last month, so insane:

Mastodon - Remission on black

At the Gates - Slaughter of the Soul on orange (reissue, but that's OK because it's not a pic disc)

Deicide - Legion

Let's hear it for good forture!!!

you got remission on black?? i kind of hate you right now ;)

Yeah, it came into the store I work for used, sold by a friend of the store. They knew I wanted it, so they sold it to the shop instead of eBaying it.

Guest genericinsight

im sig worthy now? i can only assume this is something strung out related?

LOL, I don't know why, I just found what you said really funny. is that creepy?

and oddly enough, you know me way too well.

Records I'm getting are:

Strung Out - American Paradox on blue

Strung Out - Live In A Dive on red/green

Kid on deadformat is trading me them for some of my Snapcase stuff. Holy shit, I'm pumped.