Ebay Idiots

yeah man, you have to read auctions. the only time i've ever complained is when a dude charged me $14 to ship a Cursed lp and it said $7 on the mailer. i got refunded $5 or so, it's a dick move, but if it's clearly stated, there's not much you can do.

also, i left him positive feedback before he even said he would refund me. i figured i was out of luck.

I never saw the 1.00 off additional auctions thing. Yeah, it is my fault, but I never see those things. I sent him an e-mail saying how outrageous that was and he just gave me the BS about how it's more than shipping costs calculated in. Yeah, you're pissed that you're items sold for nothing, I get it. Happens to everyone. Yeah, that cardboard and mailer is a lot, huh? He said he only ships Priority. Doesn't say anything about Priority mail in the auctions. AHHH, I just wanted that damn 7". Looks like I'll give Virgil some money for the other one.

You should see some of the ridiculousness I get from living in Canada.

I'll routinely write to ask how much shipping to Toronto is, and get back "Well, seeing as you appear to be in the far polar reaches of the fabled Canadas, Where the only option is sherpa-led dogsled, I'll have to charge $25 to ship that 7", just to cover costs. Insurance optional. Thanks for looking!!"