jane doe should be re-press or not ?

Depends what colour you have of No Heroes, gold and clear sometime go for $50.

I would definitely buy a repress of Jane Doe, I really want the 1st press but I can't afford it right now, I might try save up some cash and get it on black but it's still soooo expensive.

Guest falloutcollapse

As a poor kid, a re-press would be a killer way to go. I want this on wax really bad but I can barely afford the 15 or whatever it'll be for the re-press, let alone 150.

jane doe is one of my favourite albums and i don't own it. i'd buy at least two if it was re-pressed, i don't own any converge vinyl because i'm not willing to shell out $150 for a record, and it would always bug me not to own this.

hey vito,

if you want any converge's lp,you can buy all colour version of petitioning forever (second press) from deathwish.

let's check it....

:)

jane doe is one of my favourite albums and i don't own it. i'd buy at least two if it was re-pressed, i don't own any converge vinyl because i'm not willing to shell out $150 for a record, and it would always bug me not to own this.

hey vito,

if you want any converge's lp,you can buy all colour version of petitioning forever (second press) from deathwish.

let's check it....

:)

thanks for the heads up but i already know. no heroes is still easy to get, and you fail me isn't impossible to find either. i'd rather spend my money on some other records i'm more into as i'm not the biggest converge fan.

wow, i can't believe how crazy this record has gotten even for the black vinyl. i bought it when it first came out. i wasn't (and am still not) a huge converge guy, but i thought the cover art ruled so i picked it up. its on black. the store had like 10 copies at the time. shit, if i had only known then. haha....

• 2 weeks later...