STD - Sound the Alarm limited to 70

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i left him a warning email saying there better not be a more limited color as it was stated this was the most rare and that he knows he lied in his description and i told him the consequences of being called out to ebay on that sooooo...this could get interesting lol

i did the same thing and he refunded my order. this is what he sent back to me,

i have just refunded you, PLEASE refrain form buying again,its our pressing we can do whatever we want, got it, dont email again, also what is sold on ebay does not mean everyone pays for it, got it , so dont email us again, there is several people that are exchanging colors, we really dont appreciate your attitude, some other folks have been so nice and have pointed out all good things but you got to be this way ,

- dubmaverick

i didnt even ask to be refunded, he just took it upon himself to do it. can he even do that without me asking or telling him to, isnt it a contract both ways if i paid. and how can he say not everyone paid, thats why theres more than 35 that were offered for sale. hes been relisting things all day long. does he wait or expect someone to pay in like 2 hours.

i just realized i used a paypal coupon on this too. now thats wasted. what a grade A asshole this guy is. im wondering if i keep the item in my won stuff and they dont delete it on me if i can leave negative feedback after the 7 days since hes a powerseller. god knows he deserves it. maybe thats why "not everyone pays," because he keeps refunding everyone for bitching at him.

If i bought these and havent paid yet what should I email him and say cause I am kinda over these after what he has done.....

you could tell him he lied to you about what he was selling and that the listing is fraudulent you would like to cancel your order because you simply wont recieve what you paid for, its the truth and nothing more etc.

and if you feel the need, you can file a complaint on ebay as well