Girls with sternum tattoos

here are three I found from people on my friends list via myspace. I only know one personally, the girl with the glasses at the bottom... Figured you would enjoy the avenged sevenfold one, at least the other two are good looking. I'm a fan of girls with chest tattoos, good tattoos if so, but yeah....

[image]

[image]

[image]

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here are three I found from people on my friends list via myspace. I only know one personally, the girl with the glasses at the bottom... Figured you would enjoy the avenged sevenfold one, at least the other two are good looking. I'm a fan of girls with chest tattoos, good tattoos if so, but yeah....

[image]

Hey, you know Haley? Neat!

Hey, you know Haley? Neat!

kind of. Only through BMX and just randomly adding each other. I think I knew her first on LJ and then myspace. I'm in washington, so yeah, never met. She seems cool though, I know a ton of people who ride hate on her tons though, which sucks because she's cute as hell and seems legit, so that wins!