The Gaslight Anthem "sink or swim demos"

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey all. its mike from devildance. i just wanted to update everyone on here with the shipping status. right now im balancing a 9 to 5, running my record store, packing up stuff, and making sure everyone gets the right shit for their orders. so please bear with me... in terms of where you are located geographically... it doesnt matter... im shipping by order numbers. i started at #1 and i just shipped out some more this morning... i think we're up to about 70 right now. i have tomorrow off of work and will most likely knock out another at least 50. so all the package deals will be sent by the end of the week. im really sorry about the hold ups... but like i said, i have A LOT of shit going on. ill probably drop another post at the beginning of next week, hopefully telling you that ALL the rest of the stuff shipped. meanwhile please be patient as im cracking at it as fast as possible. also, if your order says processing... that doesnt mean anything... dont worry.

on a side note. im really happy you guys are feeling the screened covers. i actually designed, and hand screened all of them personally. i spent literally three days in my basement just cranking those out... and it feels good to know your work is appreciated.... so thanks. plus i mean, anyway to make it feel a little less manufactured in my opinion is a good thing.

anyway just an update on shit... again, im sorry this is taking so long. but rest assured they ARE coming. i promise. ill try and keep you guys updated when shipping is all done. and thanks again for supporting.

a lot of us are still waiting... relax... they will come...

always

Someone trade me a splatter. I refuse to go the ebay route for something most people got days ago. check the list

I will trade mine, but you have to give me an idea of what's off limits from your list so I can make a reasonable offer.

Also, is the bonus sleeve of everyone's splatter copy a screened envelope? Fucking rad.

let me know what your into and we'll go from there

Did anyone else not get this yet? I pre-ordered one copy and I only live one state away from the label. I understand that whoever runs the label doesn't do it full time, but some people got this over 2 weeks ago. I'm getting a bit impatient with how long it's taking.

I haven't gotten the orange one I bought from them yet either, but I know I had a high number order and they said they were doing them in that order so I'm way down there.

I did however get the half and half I won off of eBay already. So that copy was shipped and delivered twice already.