The Gaslight Anthem "sink or swim demos"

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or the 59 sound demos

or acoustic versions of sink or swim / 59 sound

Honestly, I'm sure these guys have lots of things in store and a vested interested in putting things out on vinyl. As long as they stay true to what the believe in now, regardless if they end up on a major or not, I'll be perfectly happy. After hearing the rise against single today on the radio, I'm 100% disgusted with that bad...

the fact that they sell for insane amounts of money for a 3 song 7inch of stuff thats not even new or unrealeased makes me sick honestly

this is exactly why it needs to be repressed. i was waiting till i saw them for a copy, and now it seems like thats not going to happen, i dont want to pay tons of money for demos.

Why didn't you get them for normal price? Orange was available for a long time

for a few reasons. i would rather buy a record directly from a band (if i know im going to be seeing them relatively soon). although i buy records to listen to, im a sucker for vinyl that matches the art, and i just like the tour version half/half the best. and i did not think the band would sell all of their tour copies by the end of september, much less the end of august.

with that being said, i should have gone ahead and bought one just in case, but im sure there are other people in my situation, and i think a repress is called for