Gaslight Anthem Album Release Show!!!

so while i was just trolling around looking for cool shows to attened i came across this:

http://ny.knittingfactory.com/show.php?event_id=115553

2 recent bands im stoked for and one who put on a hell of a live show (guess whos who!)

anyone else hitting this? I'm totally hoping for some sick vinyl from gaslight @ this...

Guest genericinsight

Known about it for well over a month. Yay.

Chaz725 - name a venue in NJ that's big enough to hold enough people but small enough to be intimate. Makes more sense to have an NYC release show. The record release show for Sink Or Swim was at Maxwell's in Hoboken, but they've gotten bigger than that now so yeah. Maxwell's holds maybe 100 people max capacity.

Guest aniadrift

Chaz725 - name a venue in NJ that's big enough to hold enough people but small enough to be intimate. Makes more sense to have an NYC release show. The record release show for Sink Or Swim was at Maxwell's in Hoboken, but they've gotten bigger than that now so yeah. Maxwell's holds maybe 100 people max capacity.

August 19 at Vintage Vinyl in Fords New Jersey. Pre-order the CD and get a wristband that enables you into to the perfomance. I went the other day and did it. I can't wait.

Guest genericinsight

August 19 at Vintage Vinyl in Fords New Jersey. Pre-order the CD and get a wristband that enables you into to the perfomance. I went the other day and did it. I can't wait.

Well, you have the instore. That counts.

Guest aniadrift
I hope I get to meet them.

LOL

Sorry, I had to.

They're all pretty approachable dudes.

That's good to know. They seem like it.